Outstanding Yearbook Balance Payment Link
Dear Anasazi Families,
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! I hope that everyone has had a good summer and has been staying safe. As the school’s Parent Teacher Organization (PTO), we are excited about this school year and want to make sure you have the information you need to get connected and stay updated on everything that is happening at Anasazi! We plan to use electronic communication mostly this year and it is important to make sure we keep our community in the know especially during these unprecedented times. As an added convenience, we have added the Library’s “Birthday Book Club” Form and “Sammy Supporter” Form to our website. These forms can now be completed and submitted, and donations can be made directly through the Anasazi PTO website at https://anasazipto.membershiptoolkit.com.
The Anasazi PTO maintains a budget of $100,000. These funds are vital to continue the A+ education our children receive each and every day. The money earned at Anasazi throughout the school year, remains at Anasazi. The PTO raises funds through the following programs: “Sammy Supporter” PTO Donation Drive, Community Sponsor Program, Spirit Wear Sales, Book Fairs, Online Auction and the Shopper Rewards/Box Tops Program just to name a few.
Together, we can continue to generate necessary funds to make a difference on the Anasazi campus. By supporting the PTO we all make an impact at Anasazi in the following ways:
- Classroom and Special Area Teachers are provided reimbursable annual budgets to use towards classroom and program expenses throughout the upcoming school year.
- Administration is provided funding to enable staff members with professional development, provide miscellaneous supplies as needed for the school and to assist with special events and activities for the campus.
- The PTO supports funding for instructional aides throughout the campus and media center.
Everyone is welcome to volunteer! There are a lot of things that can be done from home and behind the scenes. The PTO meetings are held monthly and are open to everyone. This is a great way to get involved and help make a difference.
Just few reminders:
- Virtual Sign up to be a “Sammy Supporter” and donate to the Anasazi PTO
- Update your information on the membership toolkit site (including updating your student’s grade teacher) to ensure that you are included in all correspondence that relates not only to the school in general but also to your student’s grade level
Working together we can make this a great year and continue to improve our children’s education. Your child benefits from your involvement! Thank you in advance for your support. If you have ANY questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Together #WeAreAnasazi!
We are looking forward to an AMAZING school year!